Thursday, July 16, 2009

Forever faithful, forever true

Well, it's been a while since I had anything to share that I felt was worth sharing. Today is different and as we are called to be His witnesses, I wanted to witness to just how good, faithful and true our God and Father is.

If you have been a Christian for any length of time, you will no doubt struggle with doubt. I do. I have the type of personality that it prone to doubt and fear. My mind can race through a hundred scenarios a minute of why something is wrong and the enemy has been using this against me to steal my joy and hope and consequently, my witness to others.

I have been drawn to this day to go back to my Father, confess my sins and doubts and regain the relationship that I once had with Him. I was reminded of this verse today...
" For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future,nor any powers, neither height nor depth,nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:38-39 In addition from I John - "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

I very simply did that through a time of prayer just before my lunch break. Immediatly thereafter, I was flooded with emotion and assurance and love. Something I have not experienced in quite some time...

And if that was not enough, I was reminded of the song..." Never Let Go " by David Crowder and searched it out on Youtube and played the version that is posted below.

I hope you all do the same because He is waiting...waiting to restore you as well...


Vince

No comments: