Have you ever wondered what it means to rejoice in the Lord always and to give thanks in all circumstances?
These are two of the things the scripture tells us are definately in God's will for our lives along with praying without ceasing.
Now, I can't say for sure that is what was going on with the young man who asked the last question to President Barrack Obama at a recent town hall meeting in Florida, but I can tell you, that is what came to my mind as I looked at this video. As you look at it, note the expression on the young man's face and his continual looking upward offering his praise and thanks to God for the simple opportunity to be able to ask his question of the president.
Oh that we would all be more like him at times...a little less stuffy, a little more emotional ...and excited about the simple things and willing to praise and thank God for them no matter who's looking...
Enjoy the vid and may you all be blessed by God thru it...
Vince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment