First of all let me say this...you are all lame...in fact, so am I. Today I read about the lame a the gate. I was reminded in this devotional that we are all lame in certain areas and our lameness effects all area's of our lives keeping us from being all that God intended us to be.
The good news, however, is that because we are in the body of Christ in Christ Jesus, we can have victory and healing to our lameness if we are willing to be transparent (real people), confess our weaknesses (real truth) and ask to receive real healing (Really!)
If anyone has not noticed, God is answering prayers for our church body! Unfortunately, we really are like sheep sometimes, either not paying attention or not believing what is happening, but this should drive us in droves to pray both individually and together as a body if we want to have victory over our lameness.
I confessed at a recent steering committee meeting my need for Godly wisdom and help in raising my family. It was a specific cry for help and was lifted up in prayer that day. I can tell you that God answered that prayer in through a radio program, encouragement from a friend, and a book, God is showing me how deal with this need and have victory in it! I can overcome this lameness if I trust His wisdom and obey what I believe He is showing me to do.
Now this is just one area of my life and I can tell you, I am really lame!! I have many areas that I need help with and if we are honest, we all do. The great part in all this is that once we get the healing, or deliverence we need, we can trust that God might just put someone in our path that struggles with the same thing and we can help them with the same help He gave to us.
Wow!! Imagine the possibilities!! May God receive the glory and honor He deserves all made possible in and through Jesus Christ who is Lord...AMEN
Vince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment