Greetings you all,
Thanks again for all your efforts.
I wanted to write some thoughts down for this week, but I came across a great article that we should all get a chance to read and discuss on thursday. Please if you have a chance, read the article I have posted titled:" What is the Holy Spirits role in worship" by Rich Muchow. Be prepared to talk about it on thursday as our devotional. I think this will be beneficial to our team.
You will note the songs for this week as listed. Let's have Brett on drums this week if available, (let me know asap if not), Brian on guitar, Peggy and Karen vocals, me on acoustic. We are going to try the David Crowder song :"Thank you for loving me" for this week and see how it goes as an opener... The communion song - "Simple prayer" can be done individually or with accompaniment...let's see how it goes on thursday.
See you all then and God Bless,
Vince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment