Just a note to let you all know the song list has been posted for this week...I am hoping Pastor Jeff will be willing to play drums this week...
In addition, I have been notified by CCLI that we will need to report any usage of song material each week. What they are looking for is anytime we download a copy of any song on the CCLI site,and this is very important (THAT WE ARE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME), we will need to report it to them. If you all could just let me know anytime you download something from CCLI just send me a quick email note on it and what you download...I will make the determination if we have used it for the first time or not...thanks
In addition, please be invited and encouraged to read all the blogs and participate if you would like to...Christ peace in your hearts...Vince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment