Thursday, March 6, 2008

Get in the Game baby!

In the voice of Dick Vitale ( college hoops analyst and guy who always says "Yeah Baby") Don't you think it's time for some other folks to "Get in the Game Baby!"

Do you realize what tremendous players are sitting out there in the "stands" of our church each sunday waiting, probably wondering if they will ever be in the game? Well, this sunday is a great opportunity to encourage our bro's and sisse's to move from the seats, to the bench and into the game. Everyone has something to contribute to and for the benefit of eachother and the building of Christ body.

I don't know about you, but this whole concept really excites me when I consider the possiblilities!

Well, let's show them about team this sunday. I would encourage you all to wear some type of sports shirt, a baseball shirt would be fantastic. There are some great things planned for sunday.

See you all on thursday for more details

Vince

No comments: