Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New post...must read...this means you!

Hey guys, it's about 1o minutes before my lunch ends and I am writing to you out of intense excitment because I just had a diet mountain dew and have been reading from a new book that will help me be a better worship team leader and I am just excited as all get out to share with you all the great things we can accomplish and look forward to this year regarding you all and our worship team at the Grove...whew..wee!

O.K. now that I am settled down a bit...I want to remind you all before hand to practice and be prepared for our thursday rehearsal...especially look at and practice on your own the new song Love the Lord your God and Unfailing Love...we will be introducing Love the Lord your God this week and Unfailing Love the next week...prepare as much as you can on your own now.

Set for this week includes an opening song - Take this Job and Love it...we need to practice this to see if it is musically appropriate.
Love the Lord you God
Indescribable
All the Earth
All we need

We will also practice Unfailing Love...

Nate will be on drums this week but Brett, I still need you at rehearsal so you can both work on new songs...thanks...

I look forward to seeing you all there on thursday, remember...you can bring some food if desired a snack to share as well as you feel led...

Peace In ( your hearts )
Vince

No comments: